Aussie Kids Freebies Home Forums Parents Forum Best tip for getting your little one settled at night?

Just a note - new members will have their first post or comment checked by moderation for security purposes. subsequent comments will show immediately.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Admin 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Admin
    Keymaster

It’s the age-old question that is completely subjective, but it’s always good to read other parent’s accounts. I have four children and I am still no expert at this. So, parents, what are your best tips for getting your kids to go to bed at a reasonable time?

My tip? Consistency. No matter what method you use, being consistent, with a good bedtime routine, has been the most effective method we’ve used so far.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AdminAussie Kids Freebies Home › Forums › Parents Forum › Best tip for getting your little one settled at night? Just a note - new members will have their first post or comment checked by moderation for security purposes. subsequent comments will show immediately. This topic contains 0 replies, has 1...Freebies for kids and the whole family