Aussie Kids Freebies Home Forums Aussie Kids Freebies General Forum Let us know when you receive your freebie.

Just a note - new members will have their first post or comment checked by moderation for security purposes. subsequent comments will show immediately.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MummaBear 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Admin
    Keymaster

We would love to hear about which freebies you requested, how long it took to be delivered, what it was like and whether you will purchase the brand in the future as a result of your freebie.

#1432 Score: 0

MummaBear
    Participant
    1 pt

I just received my first Harvestbox and ive already finished it. Totes delish. Why don’t they make them bigger? D-:

#1455 Score: 0

Admin
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know, MummaBear. They are great, aren’t they? We agree that they should be bigger

#1580 Score: 0

MummaBear
    Participant
    1 pt

Just wanted to let you know I have received sooo many freebies since finding Aussie Kids Freebies and since last time I wrote  :yahoo:   :good:  

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AdminAussie Kids Freebies Home › Forums › Aussie Kids Freebies General Forum › Let us know when you receive your freebie. Just a note - new members will have their first post or comment checked by moderation for security purposes. subsequent comments will show immediately. Tagged: Harvestbox This topic contains 3 replies, has...Freebies for kids and the whole family